- THE SANCTUARY -
A wildlife adventure for all ages
Years of experience sharing the national park we assure you your hosts are the best in Yala.
You are in knowledgeable hands. Ask about the wildlife around you. Our team have a true passion for natures gifts.
Morning or afternoon depending on how you feel. Early morning or late afternoon we catch the wildlife active in the cool and refreshing air.
We spend all day out in the park. Picnic lunch by the river or the beach you can really maximise your personalised safari experience.
Your Personal Safari
Twice daily safaris venture into the park which has one of the highest leopard densities in the world as well as an elephant herd of between 300-350 individuals. Head out at a time of your choice, our hosts will advise you when is best for your experience that day.
Yala National Park
The highest density of Leopards in the WORLD
Leopards, Sloth Bears, Elephants, 2 species of deer, water buffalo, 2 species of mongoose, 2 species of monkey, jackals, civet shares, jungle cats & the giant squirrel..the list goes on.
Experienced rangers & guides
Your host Dinesh and his team have lived in the national park for over 5 years. Professional rangers, drivers and specially fitted out Jeeps are provided for your safari in Yala. Passionate photographer and wildlife expert Dinesh speaks perfect English and uses his years of experience to ensure you have the most successful safari possible.
Half & Full Day Safari's
- Twice daily safaris venture into the park, head out at a time of your choice, our hosts will advise you when is best for your experience that day.
- You can take a morning, evening or full day safari where the full day excursion includes a picnic lunch by the river or overlooking the big wave ocean at Patanangala beach …or choose a restful time back at camp it’s up to you. Each safari drive can take around 3 hours depending on how long you want to spend.
- Dinesh our knowledgeable ranger along with experienced drivers will guide you around the park full of information and stories.
- Cold drinks and snacks provided along the way.
- Our jeeps are specially kitted out for a safari.